Thursday 30, January. 7pm – 8pm
How to improve low self-esteem, reduce anxiety and start feeling more confident.
Own Your Story – An online community for women.
Join Psychotherapist and Women’s Advocate Nicoletta Pallotta, LCSW-R, for an 8-week journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
Examine your relationships, career and overall life direction, leaving you feeling more in charge of your story and empowered for the journey ahead.
This small women’s group promotes feelings of safety, trust, and healthy ways of managing emotions, while helping women achieve a sense of belonging and discovering that they are not alone.
Through the group dynamic you can “see yourself” in others situation and through the support and encouragement of other women, identify and make behavioral changes to improve your life.
This group supports and celebrates all women on their unique journey toward healing and empowerment.
- This group will be limited to 10 participants.
- This group is open to women only.
- This group will be 1 hour in duration, once a week for 8 weeks.
- You can register for any number of group sessions, or all of them.
- This group has a fee of $5 per session, charged 24 hours before the commencement of the session.
- Insurance is NOT accepted on for this group.
Nicoletta Pallotta, LCSW-R